Re: Announcing release of Interceptor by Valiant Galaxy Associates

@Jeremy, Yeah, normal mode is tougher but imho more fun, albeit that last game was a doozy, sinse again it was going rather well until that great mother put the mockers on it big_smile.
I'm going to have to think out stratogy for that thing, sins I tried getting in close and personal, then I ran away and did some quick repares and tried to chuck rockets at it, but they didn't seem to hit very much while the mothership had lots of long range weaponry.
On the plus side, I've found how to deal with alphas now, though admitedly that is mostly due to me getting how the  evasion business works and not letting them run away big_smile.

Btw, the shortcut keys don't work at all, which is a pain sinse I keep having to go and look at the distance menue to see how far away the enemy is, also I can't check number of moves  left.

Still, I'm pretty pleased with the score, especially the number of  one and two hit kills, though it seems that getting a one hit kill on any ship with a deflector is impossible to one shot, indeed you always seem to need to destroy the deflector directly first before doing any even vaguely sygnificant damage to other systems.
I usually go for electrical, but that is because  if I don't destroy the enemy in one hit it's more likely they'll  attack less effectively next turn, going for reactors doesn't seem to hurt their abilities at all, likewise I've  not noticed they take significant  hassle from less than perfect  cocpit, waste or life support systems either.
btw, sometimes it seems the enemy get more  actions or less, which is odd, particularly on higher levels, also sometimes I seem to get fewer, which is why I'd like to check the number of actions I've got if possible to know more easily what is happening.

Statistics for Playthrough of the Interceptor Game, on Version 20 (normal mode)
The game lasted 1 hours, 49 seconds and ended on Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 3:58 PM - The player lost!

8 epsilon, 4 delta, 4 gamma, 4 beta, 4 alpha, 1 tanker, 1 command and control and 0 mother ships were destroyed, for a total of26.
The interceptor destroyed 8 vessels with just one attack, and 12 with two. It fired 56 shots and 5 rockets.
The interceptor took 53 turns, traveled 989225 meters, consumed 4189 energy and it's reactors produced 1655 energy. Opponents took 34 turns.
Final level reached: 10, final score: 203000!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector