Re: a link to the last beta of misteries of the ancients please

@Tward:
Your points seem quite fair - if you  (or whoever's hosting the game) puts a disclaimer on the download page saying its no longer supported, and users want to contact you anyway, then imo you're being more than fair if you just ignore their messages (as opposed to sending a reply that says "can't you read... leave me alone").
That said, I'm personally of the opinion that MOTA's a great game - concept demo or not - and people really do want to play it. There are a lot of topics like this one, where somebody's trying to get a hold of it because of that fact, and I feel that by not allowing them to have direct access to it, you're basically just encouraging it to be distributed under the table.