Re: a link to the last beta of misteries of the ancients please

I'd like to say a few things to this topic:
The problem with this game or rather the apparently separate titles of Tomb Hunter and Montezuma's Revenge/Mysteries of the Ancients is that there is a huge lack of any news.
I seriously mean, since the game development is ongoing in the background, the old beta could have stayed on the USA Games site in the first place.
Even if we could get access to all publicly released beta versions for the purpose of seeing how the game changed over the years that would be nice if at all possible, since I can remember that in some versions we had to fight wolfes or zombies, so there are (level) differences between the versions...

But the other fact is that I haven't seen any news here, on the USA Games site or in the Audyssey list which tells me what is happening to Mysteries of the Ancients and in what way it has already changed since the last public beta was released years ago.
The last official USA Games n ews post on either of the above mentioned services has also been months ago.
People are asking if this project is ultimately canceled or if it is continuing because they haven't heard from USA Games in that regard for a long time.

Point is that some kind of status update would be nice as well as at least putting out one or more of the older versions to check.
I personally am fully aware what the terms "concept Demo" or "alpha/beta version" mean and that there can be problems running them.
And if I get told what the next version might have or what is different between old and next version I won't go in there under false assumptions either.