Bokurano Daibouken pole : Which one in this series dyou like the most?

Hello all!
As now, my day is too boring to stand, so I just come up with some idea after struggling with the death bot in BK1 this morning. We have many topics about BK series, and even walkthroughs for two third of them. What about sharing opinion on what you like the most, or what you think is the most awesome one. I'm sure most attention will aim for BK3, but who knows.
For me, the first BK seems to be the one I like the most, mainly because i haven't been through the story of any BK as much as BK1, and this one gives me more console-like, just as awesome as when i try to progress and finish Shadow rine.
What about everyone? Come on BK lovers.:d

ps. I just...fall in love with little Yamizinn.:p