Re: Bokurano Daibouken pole : Which one in this series dyou like the most?

I would have to say bokurano daibouken 3. The first game was good, the second game was about the same but better, and the third brought the best of both worlds together combined with one of the best story lines I've ever seen in an audio game, and certainly the best in the entire series of three games.