Re: Braillemon status update!

Part of the fun of Braillemon is figuring out the best way to implement these features. I don't think I'll redesign Mt Moon since most of the issues related to Mt Moon are present even in sighted form, which means keeping the integrity of the original game. Mt. Moon is fairly linear once you know which exit you have to go through (specifically the furthest one from the entrance). Spoiling the game through clues takes away a lot of the experience in the game but also reduces the frustration involved with it as well, it's quite a delicate balance.

I will probably replace the sliding puzzles with something more accessible. Outside of those the only thing I can think of on the top of my head that's particularly overly difficult would be maybe Seafoam Islands/Victory Road with the strength puzzles, but I think these could be simplified enough where a blind player could figure it out. Essentially with those you want to avoid pushing the stone into a corner so a s long as I give enough maneuverability I think that I could make some pretty accessible strength puzzles. For the most part thought strength just involves pushing something out of the way, lol.

I think Imaginatrix's idea with telling you where the warps go is a great idea for Silph Co. It will really help players work with walk throughs. Not sure how I'll implement that into Sabrina's gym but like I stated I could go with a more accessible design and completely redo it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector