Re: iOS game discovered: "Adventure to fate", a turn based jrpg

Well there is nothing with amazingly tactical rpg combat on Ios, sinse the options  that exist with hugely complex combat such as  the card games like Ayashi ghost patrol and  Haypy monster are extremely dodgy for access.
There are a few more casual mmorpgs and grinders.
However, on the other hand in the world of browser games and muds, both of which could! be played on Ios there is plenty, including lots of tactical stuff.

If it fits in the game and is optional fare enoughk, though too often I've seen games that supposedly  claime to have "optional pvp" spend the lion's share of the development time on the pvp system and promoting that system, or basically make the single player mode highly uninteresting. Of course there is no guarantee that this would happen with adventure to fate, but as I said it's something I've seen far too often,particularly sinse for screen reader compatibility reasons the majority of acce ssible rpgs have been browser based or occasionally on Ios.

On the issue of pets, I'm not sure if I like the idea of your character getting one pet and being stuck with it for the hole game, however I do see the problem if pets are too interchangeable, they just become another equipment item.
So, how about pets are dungeon specific? So in terms of the existing battle arena, you could choose a pet at the start of each arena for each character, but had to finish that arena with that pet before you got chance to change.
That also gives the dungeons a gauntlet feeling, though of course it depends upon how the dungeons vs shops etc are organized in the next game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector