best speech synthesizer

Well, I just want to find out (post replies in this order):
1. Which is your preferred speech synthesizer?
2. Why do you use this synth?
3. Which is the next best alternative.
You can be specific with voice, language, etc. but no arguments, please. My answers are eloquence, because it actually sounds like a person when it comes on to punctuations, and vocalizer expressive Samantha premium high comes in second.