Re: New Infinite Apocalpytic Procedural Ascii Game "The Wastes"

Hay Wastelander, thanks for getting back so quickly!
I do; however; have a few more things you could add, but most likely not in this update.
1. an option like S to check stats would be vary helpfull.
Yes, I know the game does a pretty good job of showing those things, but if the S option showed your stats and said something like press any key to continue at the bottom, we could bring up our stats whenever we wanted to se them, and we wouldn't have to listen to them each and every time we take an action.
This screen could also give details on mutations, all your current stats, pirks and skills.

Regarding towns, they should be split in to several menus like
1. shops
2. Medical and Health
3. Dungions
4. Shacks
5. Other
This way, we can actually read all the options.
For example, I enter a town, and all I hear is
57. shack, 58. shack. and so on.

Yes, I did get brain rot from something my character drank.
status effects like this should go away at some point, or their should be some kind of paid service in a city that can remove it.
This way, you're not stuck at lv 7 forever.
I really liked my old character, but I had to kill him because I couldn't level him up at all except through instant level up.
Oh and, the new menu select sound doesn't play, it plays the lock picking sound instead.
Well, that's it for now...

Oh, yeah, just in case anyone wants to know

from the grave yard;
xxx travelled through 31 places in the wasteland, he died at level 8 and the last thing he saw was a Sandman in the region known as St Darkenmen Barrens

the far expanding wastes of St Darkenmen Barrens Where his journey ended.

-------------------------------SKILLS----------------------------------------
Health               - 110
Strength             - 35< br />Agility              - 16
Intelligence         - 6
Lockpick             - 17
-----------------------------OTHER STATS-------------------------------------
Times Mutated        - 13
Mutation Level       - 62
Money                - 80
Kills                - 93
Regions Cleared      - 0
Dungeons Cleared     - 6
Settlements Visited  - 2
----------------------------CURRENT WEAPON-----------------------------------
Weapon Name          - Glowing Notched Atomic Impure-Platinum Barbed Wire Baseball Bat
Weapon Damage        - 1511
Weapon Durability    - 1214
Weapon Value         - 7788
----------------------------NOTABLE KILLS------------------------------------
xxx Killed The Great John in St Darkenmen Barrens
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector