Re: miriani mud

alteraeon has to be my favorite. As for space based muds, I know that there is star conquest and miriani. Star conquest has the profile thing where you have to have a RP story line aproved before you can get beyond a point, but up side is that there is usually vary little griefing and the like. Fluxworld is interesting in deed. As for the band dark, maybe it would be going off topic by a bit by complaining about how bad miriani is or will it be because of my offer to make a bias recording of miriani. Then again, Most likely not. LOL. Anyway, I will have to give Prometheus a try at some point. I do have an interest in space based muds. I just haven't yet found the perfict one yet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector