Re: Epitaph Soundpack

it doesn't work properly anymore because the developpers changed the textstrings. i myself have no problem with the soundpack at all. May be because i'm use to the spam in mush.
@wp, this mud is a (not so) horror apocalyptic zombie survival mud. You play as a character who tries to survive the world full of many kinds of living dead. It's still in development though, but it's very cool so far.
I'm waiting for some new sets of profession to come out. If it comes, I'll start playing again. Anyone can leave the idea about making it more accessible in either this topic or the news regarding epitaph topic I made not so long ago. I submit ideas to the developpers from time to time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector