Re: considering selling our audiogames via steam

Hi dentin.
I was going to reply in another thhread but since I got you.
Can you explain why guidedog keeps loosing connection or remembering its logged in.
I have played interceptor and I have had to on several occations relog, by waiting for a bit then logging in again because the program thinks its unlogged and looses sync.
When this happens there is a period where the game will try to login twice but if I leave it and as long as I hit the login button and not try to hit enter on one of the fields like my userid like I usually do it then works again for a while.
It can happen though that sometimes i forget  then hit enter, the game will then load me to guidedog in a non logged state.
Further more once I then log in, there is a period of time where the game will be unactivated then it will log back on.
If I catch it before the end of a level thats not a problem it works.
I have noticed more over that once hitting level2 the client will sync with itself and take a while doing it not to long but enough to notice that it is doing it.
I'd like a way for games to download their activations and stuff only syncing for scores on request or something.
I do realise guidedog is only just starting but I have noticed it especially at night my time so probably us day time things seem to really take a beating somewhere.
My network has remained connected through these issues so I know its not that.
In addition I have been the only network user at the time in most cases.