Re: New Infinite Apocalpytic Procedural Ascii Game "The Wastes"

with mining frastlin, note that you get a different type of ore in each mine, so panning sounds and pressing numbers wouldn't work, plus the wastes is supposed to be a text game anyway.
Myself, when mining gets fixed I'd just prefer the timed elements be dropped sinse they don't add much and the flickering text is a bugger to read anyway, just have a type in number of turns you want to mine, taking into account the chances your axe might break or underground nasty encounters or the mine running out of ore or there being a cave in or a pocket of gas or whatever along the way.

I think the business of regions being too easy will be a lot better when it's possible to exit a region and get a new one, sinse then if a region's level is too low and it's full of wussy creatures you could always go elsewhere, though of course there are still titans and mutant hunters and other fun stuff that could sneak up on you, though I do agree xp to level does get quite insane, and would much prefer a squared progression rather than a continually doubling exponential one myself though I've already said as much on the subreddit so won't repeat myself again.

I won't repeat myself! no I absolutely won't repeat myself! You think I'll repeat myself? well that's something I wont' do sinse I absolutely won't repeat myself, not once, not ever, no repeating myself at all, sinse repating myself would be pointless and just take up space hence why I won't repeat myself.

There! glad that is cleared up and I don't have to repeat myself :d.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector