Accessible Team Fortress 2 Mod?

I heard through word of mouth that an accessible version of TF2 exists. I'm a huge tf2 fan and I love playing the game and I'd love to try it while blind and see what the experience is like. Anyone have any word on this?

Also, feel free to mention any other accessibility mods for various other first person shooters. A big problem for me with many FPS games is that the visuals make me get motion sickness (TF2 is one of the few that doesn't) but I may actually be able to play them if there is a non-visual mod available.