Re: Announcing release of Interceptor by Valiant Galaxy Associates

I was a curious how far I could go without using any repairs. The first few levels actually went quite well until the command and control one. It had a 3 fighter escort and the first one managed to hit me with a rocket which did a few fun things, and the last fighter finished it off with a computer assisted shot. Still, I actually did pretty well I think.

Statistics for Playthrough of the Interceptor Game, on Version 20 (normal mode)
The game lasted 32 minutes and 48 seconds and ended on Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 0:42 AM - The player lost!

5 epsilon, 5 delta, 5 gamma, 0 beta, 2 alpha, 1 tanker, 0 command and control and 0 mother ships were destroyed, for a total of18.
The interceptor destroyed 10 vessels with just one attack, and 5 with two. It fired 25 shots and 11 rockets.
The interceptor took 33 turns, traveled 900000 meters, consumed 2309 energy and it's reactors produced 907 energy. Opponents took 14 turns.
Final level reached: 7, final sc ore: 97000!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector