Re: Audio labelers

@Dark;

Thank you for your input on the Pen Friend, I just got it and am impressed. The lanyard that comes with it is too long and I don't like the way it attaches to the Pen Friend, but that's Ok, I have a lanyard I can use with it that will be ideal.

I really should quit using Masi-Aids, besides getting the dimensions of the Pen Friend wrong by measuring the plastic box it comes in, I ordered label sets A and B when I ordered the Pen Friend, they sent me label sets B and F. I'm sending back label set F and insisting they send the ordered label set A.

In one year and five or six orders, at least three of the orders had mistakes made by their people, then to make matters worse, they are very reluctant to accept returns. I don't think I'll patronize them any more.