Re: Audio labelers

No idea what the port is. I know at one time the penfriend was planned to interface with some devices (from the rnib over here), but I don't think that materialized, I don't know if the port was added for that reason.
Bringing up the packs you do bring up a good point, sinse I actually don't know which letter pack I have. I have one where I've used up all the round labels and just have some of the square ones, and another I'm using, plus a spare one I bought just in case, but sinse the letters on the packs are only in print and there isn't a record on the machine or in braille or by pen friend label on the pack itself, I'll probably have to get someone to read me what letter a given pack is which is a miner pest, unless there is a way to tell by looking at the label files themselves, though I've not noticed such a thing yet, the numerical names they're given are sort of a bit random.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector