Re: AudioRTS Demo

Hi.

Ok, that seemed to work fine. The only issue with the program is the stuttering.

I have a couple things to say:
1. It seems you can't move past the giving orders part. i managed to find the item, left click on it, take it all the way to the top, and right click. it seems to drop it back to ware it was. Left clicking does nothing when you've found the unit and are in order mode.

2. I don't know about others but I think the building tiles that you click on are way to small. They're about a couple cm long? I'm not sure.

I don't know if it's because I'm using a track pad with the mac or what, but at the moment; this game is way to fiddley for me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector