Re: all about food!

Hi thunderfist.
Ok, Ok, I really need to but in here.
Now don't get me wrong I can handle roast meat hot or cold, potatoe and other roast vege, pasta including lasagna, even the odd pizza or eggplant slice, but there are some foods which don't taste right cold.
rice is probably one of them unless its brown rice in a salad with nuts, raizens, and coconut I'll eat that.
I know some have cold rice puding but I can't even stand warm rice puding.
Cold custard I can stand especially if its in a slice, pie or over my fruit and oats but I can't stand cold rice just like I can't stand cold chinese pork buns.
There are just sertain foods that I couldn't stand cold ug!
Saying that at school I did a studdy on germany and aparently their breakfast and dinner are cold while their lunch is hot and the only thing changed between breakfast and dinner is the meats used.
I have always eaten hot food I for example couldn' t dream of eating baked beans cold, but I could eat cold salmon or tuna or sardeen in a bred role with salad and mayo.
I have never had a cold soup or rice dish though that I liked or didn't want to throw up while eating bar brown rice and I hardly get that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector