Re: all about food!

Hi.
to the poster that was talking about minni roles I agree with you.
I do like for a treat dinner roles with butter.
I like any aisian bred of any sort and ciabata, I think thats how its spelt.
Some pronounce it chabata some say sheerbata it means the same thing.
vocacha is nice some say vocacia some say vocachiea but whatever its nice.
Both those types of bread can go dry and hard an chewy though.
any sesame or cheese role is nice and any normal bred is nice.

vogles is nice though I like thick toast bread as a rule.
For a treat I like fruit bread but its hard to cook at times.
Then there is your classic date loaf or banana loaf.
I had my nanna make date for me many times.
I brought banana loaf from the store but then got someone to make it for lunch and there is noting to compair with a freshly baked just out of the oven  piping hot loaf.
Lately while I do enjoy shoving my face with a doughnut or 2 or 5 I ha ve been over the last 4 or so years pushing that away due to weight and the like.
I used to eat kfc every day just about in my teenaged years and when I did flatting for a year or so.
I used to eat packets of biscuits, crackers and chips and all that sort of junk.
I don't do that so much anymore though.