Re: Mac questions

Well I'll "learn to love one" if it does what I want, but I need to determine that first, hence the questions, sinse I'd feel a real fool if I went and spent a huge amount of money on something and then didn't find it worked out, and unlike the Iphone I don't have games to fall back on as an "well at least it plays games" arguement. Indeed the culture of "apple is god whatever they decide is right, fit in with their almighty plan" that some apple users have is really quite scary big_smile.

So, when your writing an e-mail you can hit on the "add contacts" box and get a streight up list? that would be okay.

As to exporting, well I checked that with Apple, if I save each contact from my outlook express address book as a v card (or at least the useful ones), I can import them into contacts on a mac, so no worries with that one.