Re: Mac questions

Yep, agreed on Apple as a company, indeed that is part of why I hate Itunes, and Apple fanatics I find sort of worrying in how they even are devoted to all of apple's legal jargon as well.

Bare in mind I have a lot! of contacts sinse there are people and organizations I keep in touch with via e-mail, and sending the wrong mail to the wrong person could be bad. Auto complete never seemed to do it, likewise sinse there are some people and organizations I only contact intermitantly it'd be a bit impossible to remember all their e-mail addresses, that is why I'd like a contacts list, but if the search box can be restricted to letter it will work out, though I still don't see what is wrong with the good old outlook express dropdown list big_smile.

@Chris, remember that I've been using supernova which has a lot! of unexpected little functions. I'm no t turning this into a vo vs sn debate, just pointing out I'm more than used to screen readers I can play with that have different ways of accomplishing the same goal and different customizations, indeed it was the difficulty to customize even a basic thing like amount of information spoken that was one of my major issues when I spent a day with jaws, (it apparently is possible in Jaws, but having to traul the obscure settings was sort of insane).

Glad to hear that there is a way to copy links etc, sinse that was something I was wondering about, also it's interesting sinse one chap I spoke to about a mac said that he disliked how there wasn't! anyway to navigate headings, edit areas and whatever, but sinse I'd already found how to do this on Ios I assumed that there would be a way to do it with vo on a mac which he'd just missed.

The "
The hole "uptodate osX" goes in the category of computery wootery, ie, technical stuff I don 't care about.
I still own a Snes and I don't own a Wii, why? because I have lots of low vision accessible games on the Snes and the Wii has evil menus of doom and very few low vision accessible games, even though in terms of capabilities an processing and all that techy wechy the wii out strips the snes by orders of magnitude.

That's wy I'm interested far more in things like how e-mail works, how the internet works etc, ie, what it does for me.