Re: Trying choiceofgames

Hmmm, Marta,as I said I thought I'd already passed that bit in Zombie exodus myself and it was okay.

Lol Mike, Fart haven? big_smile.
Vo in the english voice pronounces it fatta haven, which sort of makes it sound like an all you can eat buffet big_smile

Glad you liked the game, it is still one of the best I've played.

If your into combat, I can very much recommend mecha ace,it's got some of the best in terms of choices and descriptions and a real atmosphere about it's conflict, also like Fatehaven, it's really a character based game indeed I find it hard to replay owing to how badly my game cocked up and how dysmally things turned out for some characters. Hero's rise and Hero project (not played the third yet), both had choice s about how you used your various powers, for example whether you attacked with energy blasts or melee. I can't say they were the best in terms of games and writing but then again I'm not a major super hero fan anyway, but the action was fun.

There are obviously quite a few fantasy titles, but I've not found one where you literally cast different spells, then again I've not played them all yet. The same chap who wrote apex patrol (which as I said I enjoyed), has also written a game called life of a wizard, and if it works similarly to Apex I imagine it'd be good.
I've also heard very good reports of both way walkers games, though again haven't tried them yet.

hth.