Re: Trying choiceofgames

That is a shame, indeed Thailand must be very different from Britain in that respect sinse over here banks can't wait to give people credit cards in hopes of geting them into debt big_smile.

I did just have a look on Ios to see if I could send you episodes four and five of zombie exodus, sinse you could then send the money to my paypal account, however it seems it is not possible to gift in ap purchices.

If you however have a bank account and paypal I'd strongly suggest you get in touch with choiceofgames directly, both because I think you can use paypal on their site, and because I'm fairly sure that you could arrange some sort of paypal transfer for the games on Ios with them.
Also, I know that sinse Credit cards are difficult to get in India as well, Grryf uses apple points gift cards. I don't know much about this system as it's not one I& #039;ve had to use myself, but if credit cards are as hard to get in Thailand as you say it's probably worth looking into.

Sorry I can't be more help.