Re: The rules of good discussion, please read

Hi Dark,

I also think it's the way that things are worded sometimes and sometimes when we say a view, it can be taken as offensive. For example, when I meant tender hearted women, what I was really trying to say was generally, and I wasn't trying to make a certain distinction. After all, even though men generally have more upper strength than women, there are those women that can sendd a man flying with their tail between their legs. Just as a man is generally stronger than a woman, he may be below the average standard for the physical strength of a male. It is true that one man could be equally as tender as one woman. Indeed I once saw a woman that wasn't particularly very nice. The way she said excuse me, it was downnright rood. I don't want to get into a debate about women because honestly, that discussion has died down. I kept silent and for a deliberate reason. Stuff like that can spark tention. I guess I should have proofread a bit more carefully.Best regards,
Thunderfist.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector