Re: looking for an accessible ios mud client

There's a couple, I think TMC has one, or TMS, there's also one called pocket mud, and another called mud rammer. I use mud rammer personally, it's only a couple bucks, and it has pretty good support for voice over. Even has scripting and aliases and sound triggers are supported in it as well. I'd also recommend getting a Bluetooth keyboard if you plan on playing muds off your phone as typing can be a real pain. HTH