Re: Tips and Tricks for KoDP

This is kind of what happens when I play.
I generally end up starting a game before I plan on going to bed, decide I will create the clan, reorganize the ring with people I want on it, and maybe try to build a temple or two.
Next thing I know, I'm involved in raids and heroquesting, and by the time I realize I was supposed to stop playing an hour ago, I tell myself I will just play one or two more years.  So I play one or two more years, and now I'm getting information about forming a tribe.  So now, before I go to bed, I must form the tribe, just in case I have a chance of becoming king before I go to bed.  It goes on and on through the night, then I wake up grumpy the next morning. sad
After you've seen a lot of the scenes a few times, it gets easier to resist the evil addiction, but my willpower is still generally not strong enough to resist.&n bsp;
Also, I don't know how many of you are aware of this but there are actually many many youtube playthroughs on this game, though they're usually the pc version.  Watching a few, I haven't seen too many differences between the IOS and pc versions of the game, so I feel like tips you find in youtube playthroughs will apply to the IOS game as well.
Reguarding android accessibility, I have no idea, as I've never used android.  I know quite a bit about the OS, but nothing about talkback or any of the other screen readers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector