Re: Tips and Tricks for KoDP

@Aaron, yep, that is however why it is good to have the elves or the ice demons as your enemies sinse you not only don't get the chance to make peace with them, but more importantly they won't wipe you out if you annoy them too much the way the trolls and beastmen will, or the dragonewts for that matter. You can make peace with the Praxians but having them mad at you doesn't matter either.

@Zcline, I know you've probably played Kodp more extensively than anyone, any idea what happened to the Salty lord of the sea ancestral enemy option? was it removed in the Ios version for just being too much of an arse. I believe I recall getting the flood event so the event concerned with the sea is still there, but I haven't seen the enemy.

As to six ages, yeah, I can't wait for that myself though equally I really! hope there will be full access as there is in Kodp, sinse to have the game and for it too be inaccessible would likely make me want to st art a clan fude with the developers and go and burgle all their cows and burn their steads down and likely curse their kids to grow beerds as well big_smile.

Seriously, if the developers have confirmed that six ages will have complete access (or at least that access will be added to the game), that would be good to know sinse then I can let myself just anticipate the game, oh and yes, i'd rather experience it for the first time around when playing too and don't want too many details.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector