Re: Should HC get a reset in Swamp? Time to vote!

I think this is a good idea. HC is a highly intensive PVP aspect. So consider this. Let's say there's two warring groups in HC right now. They're at eachother's throats and this is enough to keep them both from being able to keep their forts stocked with food for any long amounts of time. Eventually though one of these groups is either going to get burned out, or fragment due to internal drama. It's inevitable. At this point the remaining group is free to stock pile food, resources and whatever materials they want without assault. Now enters group 3 a few months down the road. Fresh batch of new players. This new group still theoretically has a chance, however, the first group has a huge advantage. They will have levels, they will have resources, and they will have had experience. If we incorporate regular HC resets this will help regulate the ability to hold down forts for long periods of time. The only problem I forsee being an issue is not giving a prop er goal for them to achieve. There needs to be some kind of reward system for HC players to want to go through the trouble of leveling up in HC and fighting with other players just to be reset sometime in the future and left to do it all over again. You could give the clan with the most forts or with the most collective food the winner, or make it a point based system. Points could be scored like this. Each food counts as one point. Number of forts multiplies that number equal to the number of forts owned by that clan, divided by the number of members. This way membership management also becomes a factor, so having the biggest baddest clan isn't the beat all strategy. Anyway, that's all I can type for now. I hope I brought up some good points for everybody to consider. HTH.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Drew via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector