Re: Should HC get a reset in Swamp? Time to vote!

We really need Aprone to forsake his entire life and devote it to us instead of his family. There are so many awesome things that could be done but simply require too much time.
Players at level cap could start doing arena battles much like the missions are run now. Brackets could be set up, monthly or weekly leaderboards, rewards for coming in first, second, or third, and so on. These sorts of things would make nobody give a poop about a level cap.
I'm basically thinking about games I used to play back when my eyes worked and there are a zillion ideas but like I said at the start poor Aprone has a life and sometimes I feel like he spends too much of it on us anyway.
Now that I've said that. What about boss missions or instances? You could make a team of people say over level 300 and you enter a certain map or something where you have to complete a series of tasks, kill a few boss type zombies, then go back home. Again, I'm thinking along the lines of raids in World of Warcraaft. We could have some super creative things done and make it about teamwork instead of just grabbing a ton of crates solo.
I'm just throwing ideas out there now. Arenas and raids instead of forts? What do you think about that good Music Man?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Drew via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector