mini-game ideas

Hello,
So I'm crowd-sourcing here.  I want some mini-games that:
1. do not use any sounds. the only things that can be are screen reader/sapi speech, and the tone synth object in BGT (basically musical notes)
2. are fun.
3. that you think people would play.
4. fit within a main game (basically small enough that they are not a game of their own.)