Some sad news to report.

It is with a heavy heart that I must report the passing of Mr. Jim Kitchen, owner of Kitchensinc Games. I learned of this when I opened my Email inbox this morning and found the Audyssey list flooded with messages. Jim passed away on August 2. A link to the obituary is below. Suffice it to say we lost one of the best developers this comunity has ever known, for those his titles were usually simple they nevertheless provided and will hopefully continue to provide hours of quality entertainment. R.I.P. Jim, you will be missed.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/news-h … ;fhid=5093

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : donovana4 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : vsmiro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector