Re: Some sad news to report.

Hello all, I learned the death of kitchensinc and do something.
I tested all his creation and its games were funny ground humor and really pleasant.
For me kitchensinc did not die, it is only passed to the other dimension. He will be missed me.
Thank you for having made apprône for omage in swamps, when I saw the hammer kitchensinc I tilter and learned his death.
If you hear the top my friend, thank you for all your game
There will always be fun as you said so well and for your memory so that it will not disparesse in nature

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : donovana4 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : vsmiro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : bboyer202 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : microsoftsam via Audiogames-reflector