Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

On larger vessels that are capable of faster speeds you can here the engines shift up in pitch. The system is designed with less annoyance in mined. With the old system, the reason I was preventing the ability to here engines on the bridge of larger capital ships was because they gave me a headake at fast speeds. The engines frequently sounded as if they were going to go caboom in flight, and it made it difficult for me to focus on anything I was operating on with my ship. Though, in most science fiction books, at least the ones i've seen, the engines don't really go up or down that much in pitch. But you'll dephanatly be able to here it at its fullest if you order a drednaught as the engines will rev up, but not be so overly annoying at the same time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector