Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

@momo. You have already mentioned this glitch. It has been fixt. But as you've been told in the past. Attempting to repeatedly ask for stuff, no matter outside or on the game, is less likely to get me to do it, so please, ask once. If I give an answer then and I say I need a rest, I need a rest. It doesn't mean come on the forums and ask me the same query, because your likely to get the same answer, and less likely to get the intended result. Getting back to the proper topic at hand, a patch has just been released to correct a few glitches with the 1.5 release, some of these included the unlinked phased beams from the new console system, the inibility to add rooms onboard a ship as was previously mentioned, and the removel of the other prompts besides the ship name in the custom starships prompt. To grab it, go to https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/266 … bsetup.exe or use the check for updates option in the main menu.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector