Re: The train Simulator. By Nathan Tech!

hello all
let me start by first apologising for my slight outburst in a previous post. I do ask you to empathise that a lot of work goes into development of games and as people were only saying improveents, it was having a negative impact however, I have spoken with Anderson [one of my beta team] who has made me see the other point of view.

Second off, Burak!
Let me start by letting you know that I think your concerns are valid and I'd be certainly worried if I thought someone was ripping off the code of my game however, not one of the train simulators lines of code are taken from bus sim and the fact that the keystrokes are similar is merely a co-insidents.

Next up,goals and things, again I was talking with my beta today and this is the general plan for train sim:
version 1.1: adding a whistle and fixing the train start problem
version2: more trains
version 3: possible tracks

jumping back to burak,
the screech sound is an emerg ancy  stop feature [as said in the readme] and down arrow will stop the train in a natural [compatable way as you put it]

The reason I didnt use escape is because, and i'll be frank, I couldnt get it to work lol. I'll try and fix this in version 1.1

Finally turtle power, I don't keep meaning to leave you till last, honest! lol
Yup, I'm willing to take suggestions and things, and work with those I can, but you can imagine it can be a little disheartening when you spend nearly a month gathering sounds, writing code, testing, adding, removing and readding features, writing changelogs, writing readme's, writing licence files, creating install files and much more, only for people to not hint as to weather they like it or not?
Anyways!
This is already a post that is way to long, so long, in fact, I'm going to bed!
lol
toodle oo and hope this answers some of your raised points and questions

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vsmiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector