Re: The train Simulator. By Nathan Tech!

This is a good first try, though I myself would like to throw something in here. No train ever starts off speedy, so if you change the engine sounds, it may make the train unrealistiic. Though I do agree that the engine in a locomotive is louder than the engine in passenger wagons, thus, since you're the driver the engine should be a little harder for you.
A correction to one of the previous posters, yes we know the underground trains have wissles, but this is, as specifically stated in its documentation, taken from a London overground, not underground, train.
Nathan, even electric trains have horns, though they don't blow them as often as the old steam engines did, or even the diesel-electrics, still they have wissles to warn other trains, or track workers of them coming on. Yep there are computer technology today but in railways, an overground train can run long distance, and there's workers busy, or trains coming on, somewhere in the middle of here and there. No computer can warn an oncoming train of another, they have to do that themselves, hence the horn on all locomotives, not only the older ones.
Your speed stuff is a bit unrealistic, just because a train does not stay at max speed all the time, as previously stated. Though I still like the sim because it's good for a first try train sim.
I want to go a bit off-topic now because I don't see any post on your boat-sim. In that game escape does not work, neither does alt+f4, so have to end it with windows task manager. Any plans on fixing that?
The only reason why I ask that here is because I don't see a topic for it here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vsmiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector