Re: Survive the Wild!

well i'm slowly working on it. Speaking of lag, this update makes it a bit less on the server end, but we could result in some nasty bugs which would have to be reported to me in order to fix. And the lag wouldn't go down that much, maybe 20 ms, at the absolute most. But hey, it's something... right? big_smile And also, yes items will be able to spawn in the campground etc. This update is going to pone. Also one other thing that I made, it is nearly impossible to make, and nearly impossible to use, but it's usable if you really know whast your doing. Basicly it is a huge lance you can build. The benefit is that with players and soon coming animals, swinging a lance can nock off about 500 health, but the problem is, it only has a 2 square range and swings once every 10 seconds. And it is almost impossible to make. You need 2 medal, 25 pine, 2 long shafts, and loads o f things. So you would have some traveling to do if you really wanted one, but it isn't that good of a weapon, aside from the fact that it takes a minimum of 200 health off per hit. So this update has a lot going for it, but i'm not sure when it will be released. Oh, and also more and more animal sounds are being put into place, and once I have sounds, I will be able to code the animal AI!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector