Re: Survive the Wild!

And to be honest, I did to. I was being very very stupid and upset at the time. It wasn't the right thing to do and I know that and I will never do it again. I know it doesn't change that it happened, and I know I made one of the worst mistakes I could have and I don't expect any good to come out of it accept that I learned a serious lesson, to never, ever, do that. So if the person who I did that to reads this, I am very very sorry. I can't change the past, but I may be able to influence the future, if you all give me a chance. I know I might have released this at a young age, but what should I do about it. All I can do is apologise, never do it again, and so some serious pulling my self together because i'll admit it, I was a lot more than unprofessional. I have been, and am starting to realise that, and will seriously work the best I can to fix it. I'm honestly glad that got posted, I know people have complained about it but only one person has sai d anything about it. I have some serious work and improoving I have to do, and trust me, I know what has been done can not be undone, but I hope that some of you will accept my apology and I will never do something so stupid as posting an IP address again. I completely understand that that was the most god offle thing that I could have done in that situation, I just want everyone to at least understand that I know, I made a super stupid, offle, and consequential mistake. Thanks for reading and I hope even if not now, I will be forgiven some day for that action, and I publicly admit, I was being a complete jirk and wasn't thinking, which of course is seriously required for this sort of thing. Anyway, I have nothing else to say about it other than i'm seriously sorry. Thanks for reading.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector