Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Which brings me to my second point. Bakuan5 is located in deep space, by our current standards. However, the federation space boundrys were set when at a time, ships took a few hours to travel to bakuan. Now though, even at lightspeed, bakuan is only a quick hop away into deep space. So I thought of these 2 solutions. Federation space either needs to have its ranged increased to account for ships travel, or bakuan5 and sinak, where most of the killing is done needs to be relocated into the current federation space boundrys.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector