Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

hi
Well, I think most ships should have a cloking device, for this reasons below.
1. A small cargo ship should have a cloking device, it solves all problems.
2. Short ranged fighters should have a cloking device, it can protect short ranged fighters from snipers. In this post, one of the short ranged fighter is an f16 fighter, but I hope more fighter ships and warships will be added soon
Wait, let's stay here. I think some peoples might be confused with two different things I said, so I will explain about what's different.
A fighter ship used for` simple fight, or single starship combat. it has single weapons, one small control room, and can land on any objects, such as an f16 fighter.
They don't have warheads, but they have a one plasma cannon with large amount of damage, and rail gun, pasaid beems.
The other one is a warship. It has fast speed, lots of weapons, docking bays, supply decks, etc.
Also, it is very expensive than a short ranged fighter
Let's get back to the main topic.
3. Gigantic warships can install a cloking device too, many warship has a cloking device, so this is fine.
What do you think about 1 and 2?
Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector