Re: Survive the Wild!

I agree with everyone. And yes I am truely sorry. I regreted it instantly after I did it and truely feel really bad about it. I can't say anymore than it will never, ever, happen again, and that I am seriously and truely sorry. I know it's a serious matter. Like I said, people saw me do it anyway, I would have posted something. I know I did something stupid and i'll say it a million times, and if you guys wish to dislike me etc because of it I will not try to stop you. I just would like to say i'm sorry, and I know it was the worst mistake I could have possibly done, and it won't ever happen again. Is there anything else that I should get out of this? I understand if you guys don't like me anymore. That's completely fine. I made stw for people to enjoy. I may have just ruined that and you guys probably don't trust me anymore. I wish it wasn't so, but it is fine. I can't change what you think of me. I can try simply by fixing my mis take and never doing it again, but I can't change your opinions anymore than I can change the passed. I can only not do it again and that's all I can say. If you guys don't want to play anymore that's fine, I probably deserve it. I was a complete idiot and again I take full responsibility for it. If I could let you guys read my mind so you guys could see how truely sorry I am for doing something so offle i'd let every one of you. I don't really have much to say other than, i'm truely, truely, sorry, and it won't happen again. I know i've said it a million times but i'm just saying the only thing I can say about it. I feel bad, i'm teribly sorry for doing something like this and if I could say it to SamTupyJunier's face, I would, and heck, maybe i'll find him and will. That's all I can say. I can apopogize and say it won't happen anymore, but I can't change the passed, and I will not force oppinians becau se it is the rong thing to do. I don't know what else I should do in this situation... But again, sorry. I really truely mean it. Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jesper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector