Re: Survive the Wild!

I'm going to have to step in here and say it as well. I realize that some people may not like what i'm about to say. But its got to be said. I've been a beta tester of survive the wild for a while now, ever since sam first showed me it. Even if I did think the game was getting a bit too realistic, and major gaping defects that might make the game easier ignored, sam has always had a little bit of respect from me, and my support as a fello dev, major or miner, depending on what you consider me as, but that's besides the point. I've seen menny problems, and I tried my best to grit my teath and bite it out. As most of you who are on stw know, I popt on their almost every day, if not for the roleplaying or playing aspect, but to meerly check on how progress was and see how everyone was doing. Though's who remember the first weak stw was opened will remember that I was an admin at launch. I did my best to try to help new players. The problem  was, I w as the only admin with the acception of a few others who was actually online answering or trying to answer new players questions. What finily made me resign was I couldn't handle the stress. I however, tried my best to stay in the testing group and test the game to the best of my abilities, or what I could test. A series of too much realistic game mecanics, which I won't go into now because this point has already been talked about and you all know what my viewpoint on that is, cuppled with nothing being done, eventually forced me to resign from the testing group. Over the past few weaks i've continued to see an increase of game complaints not just by me but from other unhappy players. What finily caused me to lose all support in this project was the ip posting. I was on when it happened, and I was none too pleased about it. As for the hole seeming like its picking on sam day, this is my viewpoint. When that hole biznis with ethin and a few others happened with dmnb ba ck in aypral, you guys made it perfectly clear to me I had made a grave mistake, and made an apoligy about it. But their's only so menny times you can make a mistake or several mistakes before you lose what you do have. If I were in sams shues, i'd expect the same responce that turdlepower had given here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jesper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector