Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

hi danny
I got a cool idea.
While many problems were reported about random killing, and still problems in protection system like escape pard, I've just got a cool idea.
I have two ideas.
1. Install an aditional autopilot module in to small ship's autopilot console.
It works like this.
First, go to your autopilot console and press a cirtain button, I don't know your
choice, so I don't know what's this name will be. Anyway... press a button, and it shows a sensor interface, you can select a target just like autopilot.
You will select a random killer's ship.
If it entered, your sensors will be fully operational. If your sensors detected the random killer's ship in your sensor range, the alert sounds will played, the flight destination will be canceled, search your waypoint list, then your ship will fly the nearest destination in your waypoint list automatically.
Plasma cannons are short ranged weapo ns, and sensor range is very long. I think if it has implemented, It would be good for cargo ships.
Another idea. I think it would be good if small ships can have a speed booster for escape.
It is like the rift drive, but it is a upgraded version.
First, set your destination in autopilot. And press a button. The ship will fly the destination with nearly unlimited speed, like 100000. When the ship has arrived, the ship will stop.
What do you think?
I think idea 1 is very good.
And if my idea has been implemented, I think cargo ship protection doesn't needed anymore.
Anyway it is only my suggestions.
Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aswar . potter via Audiogames-reflector