Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Hi Danny,
this new system sounds like it will solve most of the problems associated with random killing. Pirates can be pirates, but as you suggested, targets should be picked wisely. I wouldn't have much of a reason targeting a light freighter, since they don't go far and they don't store much cargo. The capital vessels could be left vulnerable, which is why I always orbit fed space when I go offline. I know there's going to be a pirate in deep space who will probably shoot me down, so I avoid it in the first place.
I also would like to know what you mean by introducing Project Alpha creations into the game. Do you imply that we will fight the monsters we encountered on DM PA? If so, that gives me an idea. We could have a derelict salvaging mission that would involve salvaging debris. However, in some of the rooms, monsters would reside. So, in order to be able to salvage the artifacts, we would have to fight them off.
I also heard that everyone got reset on STW chat. So, I'm wondering if that also means my ships disappeared. I have to update the client and log on. Hopefully, everything should be fine now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector