Re: Trying choiceofgames

I have just checked. You can buy the second chapter of path of light as an in ap upgrade to the first game, though Path of light is not one I've played yet.

@Mata The advantages of having access to payment methods are not just about games. Remember there are other paid aps for the Iphone that yu could buy if you had a credit card, eg, the sat nav ap blind square, plus Paypal is used so often online you could pay for anything from study materials to games to clothes.

Even the Cog/hg games themselves are not exactly just entertainment, especially if your playing them in English which is not your first language and thus practicing your language skills, and that aside from the historical type games like devided we fall and somme trench.

So, I do think it would help generally if you could sort either paypal or a credit card out, for all I can understand why  your parents might be reluctant on the credit card issue because getting into debt is not a good th ing.