Re: Survive the Wild!

hi
I want to trust Sam and play this game again, But please listen my last request.
If you see this post, Please, please, please add an option that you can change sun system to corrdinates system back.
I know, I know, I completely know your mind. Realism is good for a game. But stw has to much realism, that makes me to stop playing this game, this game is really unplayable for me, I totally can't escape the bitch sometimes.
If you don't want to accept my request and say like "It isn't your game", Well that's completely fine.
But keep in mind Sam, a game is just a game, it can't be real.
Much realism can make this game harder and harder, until players give it up.
Please Sam, please consider it seriously.
And the last thing. Everyone isn't same like you.  Everyone's mind, thinking is totally different.
You can play really hard game like this, But others can't play that really hard gam e.
Again, seriously, please consider about it.
Thank you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector