Re: Survive the Wild!

Well in my mind, trust has to be earned, for me at least, its not freely given. That trust is now shattered from Sam even though i was not personally affected because next time, I could be. I'm done with STW, not that I played all that much tbh. I do not forgive easily, even though the path we strive to take isn't always smooth. I know this is a fault in me, but I can't resolve it. I think about the possibilities here, who and what could be damaged. I know we all make mistakes, and that doing so is what makes us all human but this is a blatent attack on someone, whoever's IP address was given out. Look, there are people around here... not many, but a few whom I personally do not like, and one or 2 that go further than that for me. I do not attack them with release of their personal information. I may blow up at them, swear at them etc. But I don't attack their privacy.

Now, I think Sam could really stand to learn how to actually be a good admin. Find a community who would accept him as a moderator on an IRC channel or something. You can't expect to take the weight of too much responsibility at such a young age, and I get that. After all, things have improved on STW. I mean, I used to see outright admin abuse. And now I hadn't seen that, so that's a step forward.

Do I think this will cause STW to fail...? No. But hopefully people will really take precautions on their personal data now. I am not saying I hate sam or anything, just that I am choosing not to potentially compromize my personal data by accessing his server. Others will more easily trust then me, so I will leave that to more capable hands. And I hope that Sam's apology is sincere. That is all I have to say on the subject.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jesper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector