Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessibility Help

@Afrim, I was going off my experience with a samsung tablet namely the Samsung galaxy Tab3 7 inch running android 4.1.2. Touchwhiz was slow and had some annoying weather widget in my way that I really couldn't remove, inaccessible samsung keyboard, none of the accessibility features you mentioned, and only the super low quality, robotic samsung tts engine. And worse yet it never got updated, the midi support sucked making the talkback sounds sound different, and a whole lot of other things. Touchwhiz had no accessibility features like the accessible dragging of apps and such. The camera app was almost inaccessible, no flicking support, no face detection. Put simply, after having experience with that, I never planned to use Samsung again and never planned to recommend it to anyone. Course, it might've also meant it was just an older device, even though in truth it really wasn't that old.