Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

@slj I wasn't even aware that admin things were being left on inderion station, rest asured when I find out who was responcible for leaving their things on inderion it will be delt with. And as i've said before, i've already patched it up with admin staffs, if your not in the games admin list even if you pick it up it will vanish from your inventory again so their's no need to worry now. I insure that all admins have a password set before giving them a staff, and had I been aware of the previous situation with storm I would have loged on and delt with it, but at the time I was sleeping.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector